V-091 PROFESSIONAL HAIR TRIMMER
Safety Instruction Menu Book
IMPORTANT: The device must always be turned off when inserting or removing a cutting guide. Align the limit comb with the blade edge, slightly forward push to mount it disassemble the limit comb: just put hard the limit comb.
- The hair trimmer is completely handy to carry and can be charged anywhere with the USB cable. Comes with built-in battery, a full charging time 2 hours to offer around 120 minutes of running time.
- USB cord Charge the device by connecting with the power bank or adapters (5V to 1A), or computer.
- The USB charging plug ensures that you can find the charging source conveniently, whether at home or on the travel.
The LED display shows the power left status.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Before starting cleaning the appliance, always switch it off and unplug it.
- Clean the unit with a damp and soft cloth.
- Never use detergents and solvents to clean the appliance.
- After having used the appliance using the cleaning brush to clean the body of the device, In order to remove any hair from the cutting blade.
- In order to grant a long and good performance to the appliance, It is advisable to clean and oil often the appliance.
- Remove hair from the cutting blade using the cleaning brush, put 2 or 3 oil drops and allow the machine to run for several seconds.
- So that the unit can lubricate properly.
- Fit the protective cap after use; keep the device only with the fitted protective cap.
Noted: The cutting blade is fixed by screws.
- ON/OFF switch.
- Complete charging time: 2 hours.
- 120 minutes of continuous operation.
- Power supply: 5V-+1A.
- Battery: 600 mAh lithium battery.